Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar error - CalDAVWriteEntityQueueableOperation

Hi!

I've been using iCal / Calendar in OSX as my main calendar for many years. Now I've been using a new MacBook Pro 13" (Early 2015) running Yosemite 10.10.3 for two months and everything has been normal.

A couple of days ago I ran into a strange problem. Events that don't have invites in them work normally, BUT when people invite me to an event in Calendar, I don't get the invites (they just don't show up). When I try to create events that include invites I get following error message:

Access to “test” in “Home” in account “iCloud” is not permitted.

The server responded:

“403”

to operation CalDAVWriteEntityQueueableOperation.

When I try to create an event with invites in Calendar at www.icloud.com, I get the following error message:

Could create "test".

This event couldn't be created because of a server error. Please try again.

I've tried to sign out of iCloud, disabling and enabling Calendar in iCloud, deleting calendar cache files in library, etc. I've tried basically every tip I've found (some of them in links below:)

Calendar & iCloud "403" error message

http://gotoanswer.com/?q=Access+to+account+%22iCloud%22+not+permitted

So I'm unable to receive Calendar invitations and unable to create events with invitations (even in www.icloud.com).

Please help! 🙂🙂

OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on May 18, 2015 4:12 AM

5 replies

May 18, 2015 6:53 AM in response to Elven Bers

Please take each of the following steps that you haven't already tried. Stop when the problem is resolved. Back up all data before making any changes.

Step 1

In the Internet Accounts preference pane, delete any calendar accounts you don't use.

If there's no improvement, delete all calendar accounts and add them back. With an iCloud account, all you have to do is uncheck and recheck the box marked Calendars in the iCloud preference pane.

Step 2

You may be trying to access an invited event that you declined, or one that was rescheduled after you accepted it. The error message should give you a clue as to what it is. If the calendar is on iCloud, you can bring up the Calendar on the website and select

Show Declined Events

from the popup menu with the gear icon in the upper right corner of the page. The declined events will appear in gray, and one of them should match what's shown the error message. [Credit for this solution to ASC member Psi.]

Step 3

If you get the error when trying to accept an invitation in an email attachment, it's because the organizer didn't properly create the event.

Step 4

Follow the instructions in this support article. Modify as necessary for a calendar that's not on iCloud.

May 19, 2015 12:42 AM in response to Juergen Buerger

This morning I received an invitation from my colleague and everything started working again! Try to do all the things posted in these links (and Linc Davis' post) and then wait a couple of days (mine took 2 days). I hope it works out!

Calendar & iCloud "403" error message

http://gotoanswer.com/?q=Access+to+account+%22iCloud%22+not+permitted

Mar 7, 2016 1:07 AM in response to Elven Bers

I was able to solve this.

I copied the particular event that was causing the problem. It was a daily event that I had updated. when I updated it the problem started.

I then deleted it on my calendar and I quit my calendar. I went into iCloud and added the event on the calendar in iCloud. BTW, the original event was not synced to the iCloud calendar, even though everything else was synced. It was a particularly long event , if that means anything?

I reopened calendar on my macbook pro 15" retinal 2014. The message is no longer coming up.

I hope that helps someone.

Calendar error - CalDAVWriteEntityQueueableOperation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.