Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I export photos to flash drive in the order I have them organized in iPhoto?

Is there a solution to exporting photos to flash drive and retaining the same order as in iPhoto?

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on May 18, 2015 11:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2015 11:58 AM

Is there a solution to exporting photos to flash drive and retaining the same order as in iPhoto?

The photos on the Flash Drive will be sorted by the FInder sorting rules, so use a file naming rule when exporting.

Use "Filename > Sequential" or "Album Name with Number", then you can sort the exported photos by name alphabetically.

User uploaded file

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2015 11:58 AM in response to donmcd

The photos on the Flash Drive will be sorted by the FInder sorting rules, so use a file naming rule when exporting.

Use "Filename > Sequential" or "Album Name with Number", then you can sort the exported photos by name alphabetically.

User uploaded file

How can I export photos to flash drive in the order I have them organized in iPhoto?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.