Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Viaplay will not open on Apple TV. It worked the first time, but since I signed up, i can not open the app anymore.

Viaplay will not open on Apple TV. It worked the first time, but since I signed up, i can not open the app anymore.

iPhone 6, iOS 8

Posted on May 18, 2015 9:45 AM

1 reply

May 23, 2015 2:25 AM in response to BlackTalk

I had the same problem, and the solution I found, was signing it out iTunes on my ATV, restart it, and the open Viaplay, then it launched, and asked me to sign in. I did, and then tried to start a movie, it then asked me again to sign in og sign up, I chose sign in again, and then it showed me 4 characters on the screen. I should then open a browser and go to viaplay.dk/activate, and there enter the 4 characters from the ATV, then the browser asked me to sign in, I did, and then the Viaplay app on ATV started working ...

Very very confusing sign up procedure.. They must be able to do better than this !!

/Jacob

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.