Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad upgraded to iOS 8.3 Now opening mail.yahoo in Safari produces inbox with huge text and have not found a way to reduce the text size. Any suggestions??? I do not like using yahoo mail app.

How is the text reduced in Safari/mail.yahoo after upgrade to

iOS 8.3?

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular (MM), iOS 8.3, Apple iPad with Retina Display 16GB

Posted on May 18, 2015 1:20 PM

3 replies

May 25, 2015 3:21 PM in response to gt66gt

I am learning. I use safari/mail.yahoo as it gives better options on ipad. I also use yahoo mail ipad app. I have not learned mail app.

I also have a macbbok pro and use safari,mail.yahoo.I may check on mail app there.

Sometimes size of text only changes and other times the whole page changes. I have not figured out for which app or page yet.

I would like to change text size only. Seems that docs do this well,

iPad upgraded to iOS 8.3 Now opening mail.yahoo in Safari produces inbox with huge text and have not found a way to reduce the text size. Any suggestions??? I do not like using yahoo mail app.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.