Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do you select all to download pictures from your icloud to a pc

Posted on May 18, 2015 3:52 PM

1 reply

May 20, 2015 2:21 PM in response to mdinero

Hi mdinero,

It seems you would like to learn how to manage photos using iCloud for Windows. The following article provides information you may find helpful:

Set up and use iCloud for Windows - Apple Support

Download your photos and share with friends

When you turn on Photos, iCloud for Windows creates a Photos folder in File Explorer called iCloud Photos. My Photo Stream automatically downloads any new photos that you take on your iOS devices. When you save photos to your My Photo Stream folder from your PC, the photos will automatically appear on your other devices. And iCloud Photo Sharing lets you view, share, and comment on the photos and videos you share with other people.

User uploaded file

You can also use these steps to find your photos on your PC:

• Windows 8.1: From the Start screen, click the down arrow in the bottom-left corner, then click the iCloud Photos app.
  • Windows 8: From the Start screen, select iCloud Photos.
  • Windows 7: Click the Windows Start button, then click Pictures. Click iCloud Photos or Photo Stream under the Favorites menu in the panel on the left. Double-click My Photo Stream to view your photos. This also shows up as a folder in the window that appears.

Thank you for contributing to Apple Support Communities.

Take care,

Bobby_D

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.