Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i un-redeem an itunes card?

I used my itunes card on the App Store instead of the Book store and I want to clear my balance so i cant reuse my itunes card for the Book store. Please Help.

Posted on May 18, 2015 4:47 PM

1 reply

May 19, 2015 8:09 AM in response to _fatimaissa

iTunes gift cards are redeemed onto an account, it's balance will be available wherever you are using that account e.g. iTunes, app store, Mac App Store and iBookstore - so if you are using the same account in the iBookstore then you don't need to do anything.

If you are using a different account in the iBookstore then if you've only just redeemed the card and not spent any of it then you can try contacting iTunes Support and see if they will transfer or unredeem the card : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then Purchases, Billing & Redemption

how do i un-redeem an itunes card?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.