Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cant sync "home" videos to ipod 5th gen

So basically, I have camera videos from my iPod touch that i want to have on my iPod nano, plus a few saved videos from my computer that i got from the internet.

iTunes can play these videos and gives me the option to sync them to my iPod nano. I click sync, and then BOOM no videos appear on the iPod. It also would say that the iPod had "1 video" and then after the sync it would magically go to "no videos". The videos save in a folder in iTunes called "Home Videos".I thought that since the iPod didn't have a folder called home videos i should put it in another folder. I then moved a video from that folder to "Music Videos" and then synced it again to see if that worked and nothing happened. Also; if you want me to clarify anything i said or any other information i would be happy to.

Posted on May 18, 2015 7:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2015 2:04 PM

wow, i completely forgot what format the videos were. They werent an ipod friendly format

1 reply

cant sync "home" videos to ipod 5th gen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.