Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

water damage

hi

my I phone had water damage but 1 local provider fixed but now I am not able to connected to data

there is any possibility to fix this issue

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 19, 2015 4:29 AM

8 replies

May 29, 2015 6:54 AM in response to kb1951

Take to an Apple Store for an out of warranty replacement. I

Not if the user or some other person has opened it up

An iPhone that is ineligible for warranty service may be eligible for out-of-warranty (OOW) service. For example, an iPhone that has failed due to damage or liquid damage is ineligible for warranty service but may be eligible for OOW service. However, certain damage is ineligible for OOW service, including catastrophic damage, such as the device separating into multiple pieces, and inoperability caused by unauthorized modifications. Please see Apple's Repair Terms and Conditions for further details. Refer to this article to check if the Liquid Contact indicator on your product has been triggered.

water damage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.