Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iBook does not appear in the news

Why after 3 weeks that i upload new ibook it not appear in the news section.

Every thing is ok. When I publish the other my book it's immediately put in news section

(travel adventure - europe - etc)

Thank for help

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on May 19, 2015 6:56 AM

6 replies

May 19, 2015 2:49 PM in response to Nigel Baker

Hello Nigel,

My iBook is on sale from iBook Store (Italy and other 50 countries) in the category "travel and adventure" - "Europe". When you are in this section there is 3 subgroups "News" (Novità in italian) - "Popular" (Più richiesti in italian) - "All books" (Tutti i libri in italian).

My iBooks are "Alla scoperta di LANZAROTE - L'isola di Cesar Manrique" (italian version) created for iBooks and "Discovering LANZAROTE - The Island of Cesar Manrique" (english version) created for iBooks.

When I published my other 7 iBooks they have appeared in a few days in the news and this has certainly helped to sell - As in all previous publications iTunes Producer revealed no problem.

That's all, thank you

Mattia

May 20, 2015 12:15 AM in response to mattiafromvc

Hello Mattia,

In my iTunes Store (Irish) there is no such sub-section but I found your book under the section called "Europe".

Have you looked in your iTunes Connect account to see at what stage your book is at "Green light- on sale" — "Amber Light – under review"

What status is it telling you.

I found your Lanzarote book and then clicked on your account to see what other books you have currently available.

I can see that there are 5 books currently up there and two audio pieces.

If your book is still under review the best way will be to send the iBA review team an email.

Regards,

Nigel

May 20, 2015 1:35 AM in response to mattiafromvc

Hello Mattia,

Well that is good news that you have the "GREEN LIGHT".

I think it is time to contact the Apple iTunes Connect Team to help with the issue.

Yes I do believe that there is a difference between iTunes and the iBooks Store and how items are displayed…

Have you been able to search for your new book and did you find it?

Is the issue now that it is not in the section that you intended it to be?

I seem to be missing the point now?

Regards,

Nigel

iBook does not appear in the news

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.