Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

APP was not installed on the iPhone because it is not compatible with this iPhone

I sync my iPhone 6 Plus regularly using iTunes 12.1.2 on Windows 7 and yesterday, for some reason, iTunes has started complaining about 7 apps that are no longer compatible with my iPhone 6 Plus. I am running iOS 8.3. Some of the apps are Slacker, GoDaddy, Dominos, and Alarm Clock. Any thoughts?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 19, 2015 11:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2015 6:33 PM

I have the same issue with various apps, including Domino's. My work around is I can update them on the iPhone (I have a 5s) and they install with no errors. Then I sync with iTunes again and it sees it has the latest on the phone.

Sounds like something changed with the iTunes Store and app syncing.

5 replies

May 21, 2015 5:47 AM in response to Paul Slatin

Paul Slatin wrote:

I sync my iPhone 6 Plus regularly using iTunes 12.1.2 on Windows 7 and yesterday, for some reason, iTunes has started complaining about 7 apps that are no longer compatible with my iPhone 6 Plus. I am running iOS 8.3. Some of the apps are Slacker, GoDaddy, Dominos, and Alarm Clock. Any thoughts?

Are the apps on your computer up to date?

Select Apps at top left then select Updates.

APP was not installed on the iPhone because it is not compatible with this iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.