Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen iphone 6+

My iphone 6+ has been stolen and i've set find my iphone to lost, i've reported it to my carrier and they've blocked it too.

is there any possibility Apple will email me if someone attempts to access my ipad/cloud or if someone restores the device?

would apple also send me the email the person used to attempt access??

thanks

Posted on May 19, 2015 9:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2015 9:27 AM

See this support document. If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support If the device has the latest iOS on it and Find My iPhone is set, the thief will not be able to restore and activate the device due to Activation Lock. If the device is located, you will receive notice, however Apple will not email you a special message, nor will they provide you with information about who may attempt to access the device.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 19, 2015 9:27 AM in response to j.westcliff

See this support document. If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support If the device has the latest iOS on it and Find My iPhone is set, the thief will not be able to restore and activate the device due to Activation Lock. If the device is located, you will receive notice, however Apple will not email you a special message, nor will they provide you with information about who may attempt to access the device.

Stolen iphone 6+

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.