Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have lost my photo stream after making update , how can I recover it ?

photo stream lost after update , how can I recover it ?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 19, 2015 11:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2015 11:17 AM

Hello Magribi7070,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I see you are trying to locate your Photo Stream after an OS update. Have you checked your iCloud? See this from the following article:

Photos in My Photo Stream are already stored in iCloud, so they aren’t part of your backup. iCloud stores the photos that you uploaded to My Photo Stream for 30 days. To keep these photos on your device and make them part of your backups, save these photos to your Photo Library, Camera Roll, or another album.

Get help finding missing information in iCloud after restoring an iOS device - Apple Support

Regards,

Jeff D.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2015 11:17 AM in response to Magribi7070

Hello Magribi7070,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I see you are trying to locate your Photo Stream after an OS update. Have you checked your iCloud? See this from the following article:

Photos in My Photo Stream are already stored in iCloud, so they aren’t part of your backup. iCloud stores the photos that you uploaded to My Photo Stream for 30 days. To keep these photos on your device and make them part of your backups, save these photos to your Photo Library, Camera Roll, or another album.

Get help finding missing information in iCloud after restoring an iOS device - Apple Support

Regards,

Jeff D.

I have lost my photo stream after making update , how can I recover it ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.