Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone successfully regain Apple ID access?

Just wondering aloud:

Has anyone successfully resurrected their Apple ID after being locked out, without using the security questions?

Would be good to know how that was accomplished.

THINK SERIALLY – don’t look even two footsteps ahead

PURPOSE

Trying to get all devices on the same Apple ID page, something went awry to do with the Apple ID & got locked out.

Have a situation where the primary Apple user emaill address (Apple ID) goes to another account.

That other account name was the same as the Apple ID (usual procedure in the past), but at an old ISP.

CONCEPT

The destination account has been re-created, under a new parent user.

I am assured by all that is holy, that information & reset emails WILL go to that address. Thus this SHOULD be a workable option.

The receiving ISP is apparently bouncing the notification email.

No one knows why its bouncing.

(The usual reset channels have been expended, i.e., tried answering the security questions & either have forgotten the answers or something else is amiss).

This is a recreated destination, under a new user, although with the old email address. I have some assurance that the email addresses merely go into the hopper to be reused.

OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), iPad w iOS 8.3

Posted on May 19, 2015 11:53 AM

3 replies

Anyone successfully regain Apple ID access?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.