Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i fix iPhone calls on my mac

Every Time i try to call someone on my mac it just says "Your iPhone is not configured to allow calls using this mac" how to i fix this

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on May 19, 2015 5:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2015 1:37 PM

Hello Macintosh4579,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like you want to make calls with the Mac. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

OS X Yosemite: Use your Mac to make and receive phone calls

Turn on or off iPhone Cellular Calls on your Mac

1. Open FaceTime, then choose FaceTime > Preferences.

2. Select iPhone Cellular Calls.

If you don’t see the iPhone Cellular Calls option, make sure you meet all of the above requirements, then open FaceTime preferences again.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a nice day,

Mario

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2015 1:37 PM in response to Macintosh4579

Hello Macintosh4579,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like you want to make calls with the Mac. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

OS X Yosemite: Use your Mac to make and receive phone calls

Turn on or off iPhone Cellular Calls on your Mac

1. Open FaceTime, then choose FaceTime > Preferences.

2. Select iPhone Cellular Calls.

If you don’t see the iPhone Cellular Calls option, make sure you meet all of the above requirements, then open FaceTime preferences again.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a nice day,

Mario

How do i fix iPhone calls on my mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.