Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I import a Numbers Spreadsheet into Pages?

I have a pricing worksheet in Numbers which I want to embed in a Pages document, but I cannot see how to do this, nor can I find anything in Help, or in the discussions board.

Any clues?

Mac Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10), Final Cut Pro X, Motion, iWork

Posted on May 19, 2015 11:24 PM

5 replies

May 20, 2015 3:28 PM in response to Gary Scotland

Yes. I have tried everything I can think of.

If I select one cell and try to past a range of cells from Numbers, nothing happens at all.

If I double-click one cell (so now in edit mode) and paste I get a TINY representation of all the cells on the clipboard within the single table cell in Pages.

Luckily I have an Office365 subscription - too late for this project but iWork? NEVER AGAIN!

May 20, 2015 3:31 PM in response to ByronBound

User uploaded file

If you look very closely you will see all the cells in the spreadsheet row have been pasted into one cell in the Pages Table.

This happens when you double click one cell.

But at least it pastes! When I copy four cells on a row in numbers and select 1, or 4, cells in the Pages table and try to paste, NOTHING HAPPENS. No error message, no paste, no nothing.

Steve is gone and now it JUST DOESN'T WORK.

How do I import a Numbers Spreadsheet into Pages?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.