Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi I would like to be able to open multiple mails at once however now I can only open one at a time. Any advice on how I can change the settings to have more than one open at a time?

Hi I would like to be able to open multiple mails at once however now I can only open one at a time. Any advice on how I can change the settings to have more than one open at a time?

Posted on May 20, 2015 4:22 AM

1 reply

May 20, 2015 7:05 PM in response to tomfrompiltown

It all depends on your e-mail software. The forum you posted to, Mac OS 9, had no Apple developed and supplied supplied e-mail client. Also certain versions of Mac OS 8 came with Cyberdog, which had the ability to receive e-mail as well as web browse. And Apple supplied Microsoft Outlook Express with certain machines as well.

If your Mac operating system says Mac OS X in Apple menu -> About this Mac, please post in the appropriate forum:

http://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-2463

Otherwise state what e-mail software you are using.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.