Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

macbook pro to bose mini soundlink bluetooth poor

I have a Macbook Pro that connects to my Bose mini soundlink speaker but the quaility is very poor and keeps breaking dow. However my Apple Iphone 5c makes perfect contact with the same speaker.

Posted on May 20, 2015 7:43 AM

1 reply

May 20, 2015 8:22 AM in response to kjwhelp

Update.

I removed all bluetooth speakers from the Bluetooth list in System Preferences, I then searched for my Bose mini speaker again and low and behold it seems much happier now, I'm using itunes to play my music btw.

I really hope I havn't wasted anyone's time on here, and I'm certainly not 100% confident that it'll stay perfect for ever.

I also read a blog where someone was sure that a new issue of the Yosemite operating system had messed up the Macbook to Bose bluetooth link.

Technology is so good but I get the feeling that it's going a little too fast, there are always initial bugs, compatibility issues between manufacturers products, filetypes, so many different software and hardware providers involved in one process, wifi, bluetooth, modem routers etc etc etc.

Regards to all.

macbook pro to bose mini soundlink bluetooth poor

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.