Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes producer - how to publish

When I use iTunes producer it says that I have to drag and drop mye entire book and a sample of the book into "files". Do I really have to drag and drop my book into iTunes producer, when I have already chosen "publish" in iBooks Author? The same about the sample: Do I have to drag it into iTunes producer, or is it enough to publish the sample through iBooks Author?

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014), OS X Yosemite (10.10.1)

Posted on May 20, 2015 6:11 AM

2 replies

May 21, 2015 12:30 AM in response to Ossi47

Hello Ossi,

Generally when you your book from within iBA it will compile your book and it will be held as an exported file within iTunes Producer.

You can locate it under the "FILES" tab on the top left corner of the iTunes Producer window.

If you have decided to create a smile copy yourself you will have to drag and drop your sample book on the window on the right hand side.

If you opted to allow iTunes Producer to create a sample book for you will not have to do anything.

I hope this helps to answer your questions.

Regards,

Nigel

User uploaded file

iTunes producer - how to publish

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.