Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Econtact

My ipad is ipad air 2 16gb wifi. why my ipad can't find to app stock and download eContact app to use.Because i need to use this apps to my business

Posted on May 20, 2015 7:41 AM

7 replies

May 20, 2015 7:47 AM in response to Ivantsc

Let me see if I understand you correctly. You are trying to download an app for your iPad that it titled eContact and you are having difficulty? Is that correct? What is the problem? Can you not locate the app in your country's app store? Does something go wrong when you try and download it? Do you see an error on the screen? Please provide a more detailed explanation about what the problem is when attempting to do this.

May 20, 2015 8:04 AM in response to Ivantsc

Applications for the iPad are purchased and downloaded via the App Store in iTunes. Log into your country's App store and search for the app. If it is not available for your country, there is nothing that can be done about that. That would be a licensing issue. When I look into my US App Store, I can see an app titled eContact. I suggest you contact the app developer if this is the correct app and find out if it would be available in your location. You cannot download apps from other locations.

In checking the link you provided, there are some apps listed for the iPad. When attempting to view and/or download that app, I'm given an error that it is not available in the US App Store, so that is probably the case for you as well.

May 20, 2015 8:08 AM in response to Ivantsc

That could very well have to do with what particular App Store he is logged into. That would have to do with your Apple ID and account. You could always contact iTunes support to ask that question. Since I have no idea where you are located, the best I could do was get you the information available to me. Use this link for iTunes support. http://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

Econtact

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.