Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I LOST MY FARM IN HAY DAY LEVEL 78

iPad 2, iOS 8

Posted on May 20, 2015 10:27 AM

2 replies

May 20, 2015 10:30 AM in response to Asa sss

OK, so you need to stop using all caps as they are hard to read and considered the equivalent of yelling. As for your issue, this is a user to user support forum, so we are users just like you. You have provided no information as to how or what was going on when your issue occurred. If you have a backup of your device, you can try restoring to that backup to see if your issue is resolved.

You can also contact the developer of the app to see if they have a support page.

Cheers,

GB

May 20, 2015 10:40 AM in response to gail from maine

And to add to what GailfromMaine said, you were reviewing "About the security content of iOS 4.1 for iPhone and iPod touch" but your product information says you are running iOS8 on an iPad2, and this was posted in a forum about iCloud on a PC. Now I am really confused. 🙂

I have no idea about HayDay78. Is this a game? Maybe you 'bought the farm' in losing it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.