Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't download anything saying verification needed but never happened before as I am on pay as you go ??? Help

cant download anything at all?? Saying verification is required never done this before as I am on pay as you go ... Help!!

iPhone 4S

Posted on May 20, 2015 11:48 AM

1 reply

May 22, 2015 12:07 PM in response to Leannefromliverpool

Hello Leannefromliverpool,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

If I understand your post correctly, you are being prompted to verify your payment information after trying to initiate a download from the iTunes Store or App Store. If a payment type is on your Apple ID but the information does not match your banks records, you may get this error that verification is needed. For assistance with changing or removing your payment information, please see the link below.

Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Have a good one,

Alex H.

Can't download anything saying verification needed but never happened before as I am on pay as you go ??? Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.