Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 5c, ios 8.3, stores notes by time and date. viking osx has tried to help but his answers dont't fit my notes app. way of operating. .thsy do not list notes as he says. if i create a new note starting with the letter z, it is at the top of l

viking osx has tried to help, his answers don't seem to apply to my situation. if i start a new note with the letter, zebra, it goes to the top of the notes with a time created, then next day it shows day of week,,monday, and later 5/8/15. if i go into an old note and add some info. it then moves that note to the top of the list of notes. if there is any way for the notes to be sorted by name, like favorites on a desk top or laptop, that is what i am trying to accomplish. i have about 150 technical notes i'm trying to sort. thanks, bob holcomb

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 20, 2015 12:16 PM

There are no replies.

my iphone 5c, ios 8.3, stores notes by time and date. viking osx has tried to help but his answers dont't fit my notes app. way of operating. .thsy do not list notes as he says. if i create a new note starting with the letter z, it is at the top of l

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.