Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how many devices can share my itunes library

iMovie '11, Mac OS X (10.7.5), imac 27"

Posted on May 20, 2015 12:41 PM

2 replies

May 20, 2015 1:03 PM in response to awatmot

Manage your associated devices in iTunes - http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204074 - "When you turn on iTunes Match, Family Sharing, or Automatic Downloads, or when you download past purchases on your computer, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, that device becomes associated with your Apple ID. You can associate your Apple ID with up to 10 devices, with a maximum of 5 computers at any time [my interpretation of this is up to 10 things, of which up to 5 can be computers]. Each computer must also be authorized using the same Apple ID. You don't need to authorize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. After you associate a device with your Apple ID, you can't associate that device with another Apple ID for 90 days."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.