Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have made the next generation most amazing app for the iPhone and iPad that will make the company hands go beyond touching the skies. an app which i know will change the people live and use their phones.how do i get apple to know about it

i have made the next generation most amazing app for the iPhone and iPad that will change people lives and use of their phones.how do i get apple to know about it my mail is ******* @gmail.com

<Email Edited by Host>

Posted on May 20, 2015 3:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2015 3:14 PM

Go through the proper channels for creating an app for the App Store. Apple does not accept unsolicited ideas or products. These are user forums. Apple is not hear and your topic is inappropriate for these forums.

3 replies

i have made the next generation most amazing app for the iPhone and iPad that will make the company hands go beyond touching the skies. an app which i know will change the people live and use their phones.how do i get apple to know about it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.