Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone using songwriter's Pad for Mac or iPad having problems with it and not able to get help?

I Purchase Songwriter's pad for iPad and Mac a while ago. A couple of weeks ago I updated Adobe air in my Mac and now the software won't load. It gets stuck with a message 'loading songwriters pad resources' and hangs.

i Then noticed I could no longer sync down to my iPad app for Somgwriters Pad either. i reloaded iPad app as it was crashing whenever I tried to do a full sync. Now I can't log In and I'm getting a reached maximum devices message.

I have sent several messages via the website, initially I got a reply but now no further response for over a week.
The laptop version is also not working still with the updates to Adobe Air. I cannot access any of my data. Can you please assist? Is there anyone e there?

Are you still supporting this app?

How do I gat my data?

Do I just contact Apple?

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on May 20, 2015 4:41 PM

There are no replies.

Anyone using songwriter's Pad for Mac or iPad having problems with it and not able to get help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.