Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I did an update and now my aperture will not work states i need an update to the latest version, however no update is available. can anyone help me?

I did an update and now my aperture will not work states i need an update to the latest version, however no update is available. can anyone help me?

Posted on May 20, 2015 5:40 PM

3 replies

May 20, 2015 11:51 PM in response to ettamae

This happened to me too.

Aperture needs version 3.6 update to run on 10.10.3. On checking the app store nothing was listed. (I have the CD version of Aperture 3)

After trying a couple of suggestions re trashing and resetting prefs etc, I called the Apple support line.

They were a great help. I had to provide my mac-mini serial number and a box shot photo of Aperture 3, and within 30 minutes the Apple rep gave me a redemption code for the App Store. This enabled me to download 3.6 and Aperture now also shows up in my app store purchases.

There was no no charge for this from Apple Support.

So give them a ring, they will sort it quick and you will have Aperture 3 running good as gold on your system.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.