Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charged extra for iPod accessories?

I like the idea of having a message engraved as a gift which is why I've decided to buy an iPod through Apple's online store.

So I'm up to the part where you choose extra accessories and this is where I'm confused. I'm aware (but correct me if I'm wrong) that you usually get some basic accessories with pretty much any Apple device. In this case, with a 32GB iPod Touch, I would expect the earpods, lightning to USB cable and "loop" along with the iPod itself of course. It might be just the way I'm reading it or the way Apple has laid everything out. After choosing my iPod and the engraved message, the accessories section has prices for every possible accessory available (with the exception of "None"). I'm familiar with it and didn't have any trouble with it when I bought my iPhone. What confuses me is that there are two subsections dedicated to the Lightning to USB Cable - "Lightning to USB cable (0.5m)" and "Additional Lightning to USB Cable". If I selected any of the accessories, I would be charged the additional prices when I reached checkout. I assuming if I don't select/pay for any accessories, that I'll get the iPod and the included accessories anyway and that selecting any would mean I would get additional ones?

Posted on May 20, 2015 8:00 PM

2 replies

Charged extra for iPod accessories?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.