Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i am facing call related issue in I6 plus phone.Already replaced my phone twice.But everytime opposite side listner not able to listen my voice properly during call.Already changed my carrier sim also.That sim working in other phones perfectlly well.

Call interupted during call. Opposite side listner not able to listen clearly. Voice gone in between. Alreday replaced i phone 6 plus twice.

But still facing same issue. Maximum time this problem comes after restoring backup.plz help

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 20, 2015 8:32 PM

6 replies

May 28, 2015 6:55 AM in response to Dlamba

The Apple ID has nothing to do with it. Did the device work before you added songs? I asked that you not add any content back before testing the device. If you did not test before adding the songs, then restore the device as new again and test calls before adding any content back. If it still malfunctions, make an appointment at the Genius Bar of the nearest Apple Store or Authorized Apple Service provider to have the hardware checked.

i am facing call related issue in I6 plus phone.Already replaced my phone twice.But everytime opposite side listner not able to listen my voice properly during call.Already changed my carrier sim also.That sim working in other phones perfectlly well.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.