Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I desperately need to tranfer pics from my device ASAP so I can use my it to video an event today. I can not get my pics to transfer. I don't want to lose them

Apparently I have icloud photo and I don't know what I am doing. All these pics are on my phone but none are saved in iTunes. I need space. ASAP Can someone help

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 21, 2015 3:35 AM

6 replies

May 22, 2015 7:33 AM in response to klib624

ok. so I don't have to use icloud. Its just confusing. I cant use my phone for pictures because my storage is full and I have deleted everything that possibly can be deleted. I bought an ipad with a lot of memory so I could house the pics there, but apparently I am not something correctly. Can I not have the pics on my ipad but not on my phone ?

May 22, 2015 7:39 AM in response to klib624

if you have windows connect the ios device by usb

open my computer the ios device should show up as a camera there and let you double click on it to open it

and copy out the images you wish

if you use OS X then video capture as mentioned is build in and you can also use iphoto or it's not replacement called photos

I desperately need to tranfer pics from my device ASAP so I can use my it to video an event today. I can not get my pics to transfer. I don't want to lose them

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.