Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I layer one text box over another. Pages 5.2, OS X 10.9.4

I have searched this community and have been unable to find an answer.

How do I layer one text box over another. Pages 5.2, OS X 10.9.4? I can layer text boxes over images but when I try to do so with text box over text box the text only goes so far before disappearing.

Thanks!

MacBook Air, OS X Mavericks (10.9.4), Pages 5.2

Posted on May 21, 2015 7:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2015 7:33 AM

Insert the first Textbox, and in the Format panel > Arrange tab, set Text Wrap to None. Repeat this for the second Text box. The first text box is now in the background, and the last Text box is foreground. With wrap set to None for both, the Text boxes can overlap without overshadowing the background Text box content.

User uploaded file

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2015 7:33 AM in response to GloJames

Insert the first Textbox, and in the Format panel > Arrange tab, set Text Wrap to None. Repeat this for the second Text box. The first text box is now in the background, and the last Text box is foreground. With wrap set to None for both, the Text boxes can overlap without overshadowing the background Text box content.

User uploaded file

How do I layer one text box over another. Pages 5.2, OS X 10.9.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.