Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Storage of Photos on all devices with latest Yosemite update

I just completed latest software update on my iMac and have the new Photos app replacing iPhoto in my doc. The option to use iCloud storage so I can see all photos and videos on my iPad and iPhone came up so I decided to use it since my iPad and iPhone only have the 16GB storage on the devices. They are both older, 2011 and 2012. All my devices are updated and I have enabled iCloud drive on them as well as enabled for the Photos app and some other things like mail and calendars, etc . I had to purchase extra storage for $.99 a month for all the photos (5000+) on my iMac. So none of the photos are showing up on my iPad yet. I haven't tried to set it up on my iPhone at this point, just thought I would start with iPad. I am at home so all devices are using Wifi. So my question is: does it take a long time for the photos I have on my iMac to show up on my iPad or do I need to do something else? One other item of note: my iPad does seem to be slowing down these days and it takes some apps such as my calendar a while to open anyway so I wonder if that is part of the issue. Thank you.

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 21, 2015 7:32 AM

There are no replies.

iCloud Storage of Photos on all devices with latest Yosemite update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.