Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

keynote voiceover control: any way to rewind?

I had students turn in keynotes with voiceovers for a final project. I want to go back to relisten to parts of the presentation, but there are no controls. The ones who converted their presentations to quicktime videos work fine, but the ones who turned in the actual keynote... is there any way to control the playback?

Right now, I can't even choose to look at a slide... it always starts at the beginning. HELP ME!

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10.1)

Posted on May 21, 2015 7:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2015 8:09 AM

A recorded slideshow is chosen to create a self playing presentation with a voice over in sync with the slide. It always plays from slide one and the recorded voiceover plays in time with the slide, you can't jump back and forward in the presentation.

You stated that Keynote can export to QuickTime movie, so do exactly that and you can navigate using the QT controls: File > Export > Quicktime

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2015 8:09 AM in response to Zaimejs

A recorded slideshow is chosen to create a self playing presentation with a voice over in sync with the slide. It always plays from slide one and the recorded voiceover plays in time with the slide, you can't jump back and forward in the presentation.

You stated that Keynote can export to QuickTime movie, so do exactly that and you can navigate using the QT controls: File > Export > Quicktime

keynote voiceover control: any way to rewind?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.