Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Just got a mac mini and ran the quick setup and don't like that it transferred all the info from my Iphones Icloud account to my mac mini. How do I get rid of Icloud on my mac mini and everything it transferred. Can I restart it and run quick setup

I Just got a new Mac Mini and ran the quick start. It transferred all the data from my I-Cloud account for my IPhone to my new Mac Mini. How do I go about removing or disabling I-Cloud on my Mac Mini and removing all the info it transferred from my IPhone? Is there a way to reset the Mac MIni and run the quick start agin?

Mac mini, late 2014

Posted on May 21, 2015 10:34 AM

2 replies

Just got a mac mini and ran the quick setup and don't like that it transferred all the info from my Iphones Icloud account to my mac mini. How do I get rid of Icloud on my mac mini and everything it transferred. Can I restart it and run quick setup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.