Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have had my phone for a couple of years, now it keeps asking me to activate it (this was done years ago) and it also continually asks for my apple id. Even when i am able to connect, it doesn't stay connected and I cant make calls.

I have an iphone 5. I have had the phone for a couple of years-i bought it new. The past few days it has been virtually unusable. At first it just kept asking for me to verify my apple id and PW so it would stay connected. This would only work when i was at home and had access to WiFi. Now, it keeps telling me to activate my iphone and that it can not be activated because the server cannot be reached.

Yesterday, after receiving both of the above messages I was able to actually log into my phone I then did a phone reset and restored it to the least recent save I had. I had hoped this fixed it as I was able to make phone calls and such again. However, today it's back to it's old tricks and I can't get it to activate or do anything. I really want to hurl it against the wall. (I may end up doing so as my husband is not home and I can't even call him to *****) Please help.

Tanya

iPhone 5

Posted on May 21, 2015 11:49 AM

1 reply

I have had my phone for a couple of years, now it keeps asking me to activate it (this was done years ago) and it also continually asks for my apple id. Even when i am able to connect, it doesn't stay connected and I cant make calls.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.