Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

7th Gen battery drains faster when working out

I have read a lot on battery drain of the 7th gen ipod. I have tried all the 5 R's except the restore so far, but was curious on this issue I am having. My wife complained about her battery being almost dead after she was on a run with it. The run was about an hour and the battery was almost dead. As a test last night, I set the ipod on continuous play at the same volume level she uses and let it sit on the table. After about 4 hours, the battery indicator showed it still was barely under full charge. This was after I reset it, so thought it may be fixed. Today she was working out again and the battery was almost dead again after about an hour and a half of use!

Has anyone else experienced the batter draining faster while working out? Only difference would be when I tested at home, the ipod was stationary and when working out, it is moving.

I will probably try the restore yet and fully drain the battery and recharge, but wanted to see if anyone here finds this odd.

Thank you.

iPod nano

Posted on May 21, 2015 1:38 PM

There are no replies.

7th Gen battery drains faster when working out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.