Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I rate songs on iPod Nano (7th gen) for syncing back to iTunes on my computer?

I have a new Nano (7th gen). I like to download custom playlists and rate the songs I like and the songs I don't like. In the past, I would sync the song ratings from my iPod Touch back to iTunes. Then I could delete songs I no longer wanted from iTunes. I did the same think with Audiobooks. I would listen to them and change the rating. When I sync'd, I could then (based on rating) delete the audiobook files I had already completed. I cannot figure out how to rate anything on this new Nano (7th gen)? I really use ratings a lot. If the ability to rate songs or audiobooks on my Nano (7th gen) is gone, can anyone provide an alternate method to mark or tag songs on my Nano (7th gen) so I can sync to iTunes and clean up my iTunes? Thank you

iPod nano

Posted on May 21, 2015 12:57 PM

There are no replies.

How can I rate songs on iPod Nano (7th gen) for syncing back to iTunes on my computer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.