Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unhide all not working

Hi - I am trying to unhide all from my purchases. I have gone into my account information / hidden purchases / unhide all but it will not unhide them....any ideas?

Thanks

Posted on May 21, 2015 12:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2017 12:12 PM

I have done some more work on this. If I go to manage hidden purchases, and select album view, there are many albums listed. Some in recent purchases, if I select unhide all , nothing happens. I have to unhide each album independently. Now there is an alphabetical list of artist, some have one album, or five or ten hidden. Seems that unhide all for more than five albums does not work. It would help if there was a way to select all the artist and click on unhide all. That is what we are asking about.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2017 12:12 PM in response to turnerhj

I have done some more work on this. If I go to manage hidden purchases, and select album view, there are many albums listed. Some in recent purchases, if I select unhide all , nothing happens. I have to unhide each album independently. Now there is an alphabetical list of artist, some have one album, or five or ten hidden. Seems that unhide all for more than five albums does not work. It would help if there was a way to select all the artist and click on unhide all. That is what we are asking about.

May 23, 2015 1:33 PM in response to daspiers

Hello daspiers,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your iTunes Store account. If you are having issues unhiding purchases, you may want to double-check that you are following the steps as outlined in the following article:

Unhide your purchases

On your computer

1. Open iTunes or iBooks on your Mac or PC.
  2. Click iTunes Store or iBooks Store.
  3. If prompted, sign in with your Apple ID and password.
  4. In iTunes, choose Store > View Account from the menu bar.
    In iBooks, choose Store > View My Apple ID.
    You might be asked to enter your password again.
  5. On your Account Information summary, scroll down to the iTunes in the Cloud section. Click Manage (to the right of Hidden Purchases).
    User uploaded file
  6. From the upper-right hand corner of the Hidden Purchases window, click on a content type (Music, Movies, TV Shows, or Apps).
  7. Below the item you want to unhide, click Unhide.
    User uploaded file
    If the item you unhide isn't already downloaded to your Mac or PC, it will download automatically.

Hide and unhide purchases in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Sincerely,

- Brenden

Unhide all not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.