Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail not sending or receiving Exchange email

I just upgraded from an iPad mini 2 to an iPad Air 2. I also have an iPhone 5s. All devices run iOS 8.3. The Mail app on the mini and the iPhone handled all my accounts flawlessly - Gmail, Exchange, and iCloud. When I set up the Air, the Gmail and iCloud accounts work in Mail, but I can't send or receive emails on my Exchange account. I checked all the settings and compared them to the settings on my iPhone. Identical. I tried deleting the Exchange account and then setting it up again. After I enter all the info in the Mail settings, I get all the green check marks when I verify. Still, I can't send or receive emails with my Exchange account. And ideas as to what I might have missed or where I went wrong? Thanks!

iPad Air, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 21, 2015 1:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2015 1:39 PM

Never mind. I just tried shutting down and restarting my Air 2. Now Exchange works fine. Pretty basic solution, huh?

1 reply

Mail not sending or receiving Exchange email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.