Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 6plus 64gb hangs frequently and i have to lock the screen and unlock for it to respond,

my iphone 6plus 64gb hangs frequently and i have to lock the screen and unlock for it to respond, am running iOS8.3 how can i fix this? I have It also displays white hairlines from top to bottom at random intervals, have never dropped or exposed the phone to water or moisture. I have already tried hard and soft reset as well but its still the same. Both behaviours started about 2 weeks ago. Please help.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 21, 2015 2:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2015 2:39 PM

Hi thegrahamfarai,

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like your iPhone 6 Plus is becoming unresponsive, and you also see white vertical lines on the screen from time to time.

Restarting your device was a good troubleshooting step. Since the situation continues, I'd recommend these steps from Get help with the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:

All the best,

Jeremy

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2015 2:39 PM in response to thegrahamfarai

Hi thegrahamfarai,

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like your iPhone 6 Plus is becoming unresponsive, and you also see white vertical lines on the screen from time to time.

Restarting your device was a good troubleshooting step. Since the situation continues, I'd recommend these steps from Get help with the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:

All the best,

Jeremy

my iphone 6plus 64gb hangs frequently and i have to lock the screen and unlock for it to respond,

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.