Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Guitar is being scored in both treble and bass, how do i make it only treble?

User uploaded file

Logic Pro X, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on May 21, 2015 6:01 PM

2 replies

May 22, 2015 8:29 AM in response to Lachlan481

There is one important thing regarding the clef setting (Staff Style) you have to keep in mind.

Before

The Track Inspector sets the Clef type that is used for any new recorded Region

User uploaded file

After

After you recorded a Region (with the clef type set in the Track Inspector), you can change it for the selected Region(s) in the Region Inspector in the Score Editor.

User uploaded file

My Logic book "Logic Pro X - The Details" is the only manual that explains the Notation feature in Logic in all its details with that easy to understand graphically enhanced style.

Hope that helps

Edgar Rothermich

http://DingDingMusic.com/Manuals/

'I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link.'

Guitar is being scored in both treble and bass, how do i make it only treble?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.