Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone stuck in iCloud photo uploading loop.

Hi there,

My iPhone has stopped uploading photos to iCloud. When i go into the iCloud settings area, it says '35 Photos to Upload', then 'Uploading Photos', shows a progress bar that doesn't move and then starts all over gain. The photos do not upload.

It's got in a muddle somewhere. Possibly after connecting to PC and copying over photos manually. Any suggestions?

It's an iPhone 5s running iOS8.3

Cheers

Posted on May 21, 2015 4:14 PM

6 replies

Jul 25, 2016 10:15 AM in response to superfurrysam

I was having this problem with my iPhone 6. After all the attempts--restarting phone, turning off/on iCloud photos, signing out and back in with iCloud--the key part was plugging the phone into power. As soon as I did that, photos all started to sync correctly. I called Apple support on the issue. While I was on hold for the rep to research the problem, I plugged in as battery was getting moderately low (40%). That's when it all worked. The rep said she and others have been providing this "feedback" to the people that write the apple instruction pages. For the phone to initially sync it has to be plugged into power and connected to wifi because it's a data and battery intensive process. That would definitely be an important piece of info to start with!

iPhone stuck in iCloud photo uploading loop.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.