Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem viewing iCloud on phone and pad

No problem on my iMac or even window 7 when I go to https://www.icloud.com/ My iCloud account comes up and able to view with the array of contacts, mail photos, iCloud etc. I have been unable to access the same site on the phone or pad, when I go to iCloud it wants to set up an account I already have. I have the latest operating systems and everything toggled on, Photos are fine, and files dragged to iCloud on the iMac are there but unable to access on the phone and pad. Used Safari, typed in the correct info but only get instructions and not my account.

Posted on May 21, 2015 3:13 PM

2 replies

May 22, 2015 9:29 AM in response to JimHdk

Jim thanks for the reply, but am 84 and possibly confused. I have files on my computer that I can put into icloud, many not on even the iMac, plus a mess of photos and home video. There are items on the cloud that would not be on my phone and pad and possibly even on the iMac. I can view them on the icloud .com , Is it possible to view those items with the phone or pad, or must I do so on the Windows 7, that has the iCloud download, or on the iMac.

Problem viewing iCloud on phone and pad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.