Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Want to modify existing document, rename it, and save it under folder where original document was located. I have duplicated the document, made changes, renamed the file but would not save under folder where original was located. Any suggestions?

Using Pages Version 5.5.3 (2152) under OS X Yosemite version 10.10.3. I want to make changes to an existing document, rename it, and save it under the same folder where the original document was located. I made a duplicate of the original document, made changes, renamed it but it would not allow me the put it in the folder. It allowed me to save it under my documents but when I tried to move it into the same folder the original one was located, I got the same message that it could not copy it to that folder. Any suggestions or better way?

Mac mini, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on May 21, 2015 6:33 PM

1 reply

Want to modify existing document, rename it, and save it under folder where original document was located. I have duplicated the document, made changes, renamed the file but would not save under folder where original was located. Any suggestions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.