Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sent folder has disappeared from iPhone 5 Mail

H all,

I had some funky stuff going on last week where my phone said it couldn't get mail because of the imap settings, but it would still work fine at home on wifi. I didn't change anything and it seems to have worked itself out, but now my Sent folder has disappeared. I can't find any reference to the Sent folder in settings-account-advanced, which is where you deal with all the other mailbox behaviours. What's the story?

Cheers,

Hugh

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2010), Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on May 21, 2015 5:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2015 5:37 PM

Open up your Mail application and go to the view with all the folders. In the top right hand corner you should see an "Edit" option. If you click that it should give you all the mailbox options, to enable a certain mailbox all you have to do is tap the little bubble to the left of it. Blue is on.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2015 5:37 PM in response to hansyd

Open up your Mail application and go to the view with all the folders. In the top right hand corner you should see an "Edit" option. If you click that it should give you all the mailbox options, to enable a certain mailbox all you have to do is tap the little bubble to the left of it. Blue is on.

Sent folder has disappeared from iPhone 5 Mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.