Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook pro 13 inch screen replacement

About a few months back I cracked my screen, and ever since I have been wanting to get it fixed. The screen still works but I just really want to get it fixed because I am hoping to have this computer as long as I can. I can't find or think of a reliable place to get it fixed except for Apple. I was just wondering if there is anybody out there who knows how much this would cost. i know that this kind of thing depends on how much you are willing to spend and how cracked it is but, I am hoping to try to get it fixed this summer.

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on May 21, 2015 7:34 PM

4 replies

May 22, 2015 7:31 PM in response to spudnuty

Prior history is that this laptop used to be my older brother's and he gave this to me a few years back nothing was wrong except he spilled something on it, we got that fixed and it was fine ever since the screen got cracked. He had also put in a second drive instead of having the part where you can put in a cd or a dvd

Size is a 13 inch

the year it was built was early 2011

I don't know the RAM installed and don't know where i can find that

Macbook pro 13 inch screen replacement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.