Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Might have trouble with Wireless Card.

I have a MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2014), Processor: 1.4 GHz Intel Core i5, Memory: 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB

I play the MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena game) called League of Legends. There a problem that occurs randomly in-game. I play the champion Ezreal just about every game, but this problem occurs with every champion I play with during the game. Once the problem occurs, my champion becomes unresponsive to my mouse clicks. I can still use skill shots but they act more like quick cast in a way, once I click on the skill they go wherever the arrow/cursor is pointing. I cannot chose where to send them. The cursors that appears after you click in the playing field turns red when normally its green. Once I start attacking a enemy champion, minion, or tower it will continue attacking that object and surrounding enemies despite me clicking outside the fighting area to get my champion to move. It does not respond to my clicks at all. If I am not attacking an object or minion, I can move my champion freely until an enemy is in range and then it attack that enemy constantly. Then the champion again becomes unresponsive and can not get it to move any where else. Once this problem occurs, I cannot access the store to buy any items, or upgrade skills. Sometime when I die and re-spawn the problem is fixed or it fixes on it own but this happens rarely.

If you do not know the game. Basically, there an in-game issues that affecting the gameplay. We narrow it down to a hardware problem. The support team of the game think it could be a problem with the wireless card.

I have tried uninstalling the game and then reinstalling. I had restore the mac and set it back to factory settings and then reinstalled LoL as the only application. I tried going to a Public DNA and Flushing the DNA Resolver. I reset the router, but there no problems with the router. After a month long talking with the support team of league of legends. They decided that the problem could be that the wireless card in the mac could be failing or going bad. What can I really tell if its failing.

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), 4gb RAM

Posted on May 21, 2015 9:25 PM

There are no replies.

Might have trouble with Wireless Card.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.