Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro battery dead and expanded yet not possible to schedule service

My MacBook Pro (bought in 2011) needs service asap, yet every single service provider on Apple'e map says "There are currently no reservations available at this store." Same for the Genius Bar. What shall I do?????

The battery is dead, it's expanded and opened the side of the laptop to the extent that headphones don't fit in.

On top of that way before that happened, the computer would shut down unexpectedly, especially when doing anything to do with graphics such as using an internet browser or Photoshop - so pretty much all the time!!!

So annoying!

Has anyone had a similar problem?

MacBook Pro

Posted on May 22, 2015 2:52 AM

3 replies

May 22, 2015 3:12 AM in response to agggy

A few eeks ago I tried to make an appointment online and there were no slots available. I tried the next day and I was able to make one. Keep on trying.

If no success, try this. Bring your MBP to a store and ask to speak to the manager. Show him/her the MBP and plead for service, if not immediately then at least later and leave the MBP there if so required.

Ciao.

MacBook Pro battery dead and expanded yet not possible to schedule service

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.