Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email about successfully reset password for my appleID, but the password has not changed, and I have not tried to reset the password myself.

Hi. Yesterday I recievd two emails from Apple with the message: Today 5/21/2015 the password for your appleID has been successfully reset . I have not tried to reset my password. Is this a fraud? The sender is Apple but there are two different emails.

Apple< gudbrandurjs@svgardur.is and Apple< af@adaptor.no

Can someone help me?

Posted on May 21, 2015 11:14 PM

1 reply

May 22, 2015 11:28 PM in response to Renylder

Neither of those email addresses are Apple, they are phishing attempts to try and get your account and payment details.

Phishing and similar emails : Phishing & Other Suspicious Emails

Phishing emails : Identifying fraudulent "phishing" email - Apple Support

Genuine iTunes emails : Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

You could forward them to Apple : reportphishing@apple.com , and then delete them.

Email about successfully reset password for my appleID, but the password has not changed, and I have not tried to reset the password myself.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.