Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot view video clips in All Events folder

I recently updated to Yosemite and to iMovie 10.0.8. In iMovie, under Libraries there are the following folders: Photos Library, All Events, All Projects, etc. When I click on All Events I see one image window with 364 Video Clips in it, 17.5 hours of total video. While I can scroll back and forth and see the different clips in this one image window I cannot do anything else. How do I actually view these clips or get access to them? I don't want to loose these video clips but I can't figure out how to access them. Thanks for any help.

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012), OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on May 21, 2015 8:23 PM

3 replies

May 23, 2015 2:58 AM in response to netizen86

Click on TEST1in the Libraries pane or double-click on the the event TEST1 picture at the bottom of your screenshot and the event should open showing all the clips as separate thumbnails.

What do you want to do? To put them together into a video you have to create a new movie project (File > New Movie). Have a look at the help files - iMovie 10 has changed greatly from iMovie 9.

Geoff.

Cannot view video clips in All Events folder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.