Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why do my phone starts from the beginning with ALL my songs when I connect it with bluetooth in my car?

I have a big habit of connecting my phone with bluetooth in my car, and listening to my music in itunes.

I have a lot of songs on my phone in different playlists, and I tend to her just one playlist. It used to start at the song I last heard when I started the car again and connected the phone.

But ever since the last update or so, my phone starts from the beginning and it takes ALL my songs. (so it says song number 1 of 1600) instead of starting from the song I last heard on the said playlist.

What is wrong and is it something I can change again, so I do not have to start to hear all my songs overtime, and start from the beginning of a playlist every time. I want to be able (yet again) to listen further from the song I last heard and not start all over on a playlist etc.

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 22, 2015 1:31 AM

There are no replies.

Why do my phone starts from the beginning with ALL my songs when I connect it with bluetooth in my car?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.